Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Letter!!

Well so far the first day was good.It's insane how busy we are, but I really like it. My companion is Elder Atack he is almost 21 and went to the university of Oregon so let Dylan know that. He's a good guy he feels like he doesn't know a lot because he wasn't very active until about a month ago, so he is a little nervous, but he's going to be just fine. My other roommates are Elders Wood and Dekker we are all goin to Fort Worth. They all seem pretty cool guys too.One is from Highland(Wood), Dekker (Cali), Portland (Atack). Today we had a really cool and spiritual experience teaching investigators as a group of about 30 but you could really feel the spirit in the room. It's cool how much of a desire I had for someone I only knew for 10 min. that was acting to accept the message we were teaching. So I still don't know how things work to well but we are finding out quick. Classes give me a headache because it's all Spanish all the time for 2+ hours.

So today is my second day and it was ridiculously busy! Food isn't too bad. Oh ya well I am a district leader now, so that's cool.But fairly overwhelming! I know nothing about it and am pretty busy as it is.

Let's get on people to get me some letter cuz I am getting bored and feeling lonely at nights.There is soo much to study and learn it's really insane Tell Jordan,D Lem, Zack and Ry Rob coach Miller lies. They should understand.I miss my family more than I thought but I can't get sad about it even when I try. Haha! Tell Sumer THAnks for the journal and picture I am filling it up quick. I am not gonna lie my companions are cool,but not at all compared to my friends. I miss all my girl friends too. THere are soo many guys here. But I am so happy to be here and have grown a lot and feel different, but I don't act to different other than some of the things I say. I have to teach someone for 30 min. tomorrow and have no idea about what to say.

SO they have Mtn. Dew here in the MTC bookstore!! It's caffeine free though AHHH! I haven't tried it, but I'll probably give in eventually. I'm giving my companion a blessing tonight cuz he's freaking out and so are my roommates.

Don't forget to write!! I'm only supposed to write back on THursday's, but I might write some onother days.  So I have my P-days on THursdays instead of Mondays so that's odd, but oh well . I love it here the spirit is soo strong! I love everyone soo much! And so does Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great idea! I am looking forward to staying connected and keeping updated on everything! Sounds like Kaden is doing great so far!!!

    ReplyDelete