Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letter

So I feel like I am a lot older or more mature or grown up or something.  At the same time I don't think I'll get too weird or change that much or anything because I'm still a spaz. I just have to hold it back a lot here which is pretty easy because I am soo tired all the time except at night. Hmmm!Big surprise huh! I hear it keeps getting easier and easier the longer you are here until the last week or so when you are just ready to get out of leave and clock out. I am afraid it might happen to me by week 4! HaHA ( me too)

I miss my friends a lot. The guys are great here, but they aren't my boys back home. I definitely miss scoot seeshes and random trips. Don't even get me started on how I miss girls it is a whole new world and way of life not being able to talk to all the girls everyday from back home.( I wish his friends would write letters) I got a letter from Sumer today and that was really nice.

It's super funny here how everyone is from a huge typical mormon family. HAHA ! everyone has at least 4 siblings. I love you all soo much! you are the best family anyone could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment