Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's been one HOT! Summer!

Disclosure: this Blog is written by Elder Keller's mom from her point of view!

Elder Keller has been in Denton Texas for 12 weeks now. This is the longest he has been in any one place since the MTC. He loves Denton his last letter he said he lives by a prison a salvation army and the hood, and he loves it. Denton is just above FOrt WOrth  it is a smaller town but still big in comparison to home.

Excerpt from Elder Keller's last letter home:
Thursday, today started off the day saving a guys life and car! He ran out of gas and tried to pull off the road, but his car didn't make it up the little hill to get into the parking lot and he was outside trying to push it. It was pushing him unto the street and there was a bunch of traffic. SO I'm on the other side of the road and I see this and so I go across the grass and jump the curb into the street and weave past cars my companion was still on the side of the guy because he didnt' cross at the light so he got there just a teeny bit before me. They had it stopped but it was starting to go backwards again. I got there and pushed and we got ot over the hill and to the gas station.



Kaden is doing great, doesn't every missionary mom say that?  I think every missionary says that.

There are a lot of great young men out and going out in the area and each time I go to a farewell I am comforted to know that they are in the Lord's hands and through him they can and will accomplish great things and make a huge impact on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment